Effective Date: September 20, 2021
Information That We Collect
We may collect the following information every time you log in or subscribe to our website and its services:
- Your basic personal details such as name, residence address, email address, and telephone number.
- Your business details such as business name, business address, email address, and business telephone number.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, location, internet service provider (ISP), and cookies or HTTP cookies and other similar technologies.
- The type of data or content you view on our website.
How We Use and Store Data
The information that you share allows us to improve your experience with our website and personalize your choices. This also helps us provide you with better products and services. All the information and data that you share with us may be used for the following purposes:
- Our internal data records
- Improve our products and services Identification purposes
- To contact you in response to enquiry and concerns
- Send you promotional emails about our products and services, latest offers and other things that we consider might be relevant to you
- Contact information for market research purposes (with your consent)
We will only retain personal information and/or data within the necessary period to carry out the purposes set out in this Policy. We will also ensure that such retention is within the boundaries or limits as allowed by law.
Your personal information and/or data may be transferred to another location, in areas beyond your state, province, and/or country’s jurisdiction, which may have different data protection legislation and regulations from those of your location. By signing up for our Website, you hereby consent to the transfer of such information and/or data subject to any existing laws.
We stand by our commitment to ensuring the security and privacy of the uploaded information by its clients and end-users. However, we may disclose your personal information as may be required by law or as necessary to fulfill our purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights
In compliance with the guidelines set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation and other privacy laws, Gluten Free 4 Thee guarantees your right and liberty to exercise the following rights on protecting and maintaining the privacy of your personal information and/or data.
- The right to access and ask for copies of uploaded personal information from us.
- The right to review uploaded personal information and rectify any errors and inaccuracies in the information.
- The right to object to the use of personal information for marketing purposes.
- The right to complain to the site’s administrators and to relevant authorities for misuse of personal information and breach of privacy rights.
- The right to delete or request the deletion of uploaded personal data from our website subject to any applicable rules, regulations, and policies.
- The right to withdraw any consent or permission given to us, with regards to using your personal information in fulfilling the purposes set out in this Policy.
In addition to the guaranteeing your right to protect and maintain the privacy of your personal information and/or data, we at Gluten Free 4 Thee guarantees you that:
- We will never lease, distribute, rent, or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are mandated by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, General Data Protection Regulation, and other privacy laws.
- Any personal information that we have about you is stored and processed under this Policy is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other privacy laws.
Should you decide to exercise your rights under this Policy or feel that there are discrepancies on our part, please feel free to contact us immediately. We will respond to your concerns within twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours, or as soon as we can.
You may email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 480-599-7423
How To Contact Us